The use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertising will be rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Liability for content
We strive to keep the content of our site up to date. Despite careful editing liability is excluded. As a service provider we are responsible according to GDPR for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. If we become aware of any violations, we will remove this content immediately. We assume liability in this regard only from the moment of knowledge of a possible infringement.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. No guarantee is given for the contents and the correctness of the information of linked websites. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking to possible legal violations WITHOUT BEING CONSIDERED. When we become aware of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU privacy regulation (GDPR) is:
Eugen Riexinger GmbH & Co. KG
75378 Bad Liebenzell
Managing Director: Markus Theobald
Which data is processed?
• Inventory and contact information (e.g., names, addresses, e-mail, telephone numbers).
• Content (e.g., text inputs, videos, photographs).
• Usage data (e.g., visited web pages, access times).
• Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
What is the purpose of processing the data?
• By processing the data we can provide you with our online offer and its contents.
• Communication with users and answering contact requests.
• For security measures.
• For the optimization of our presences, for user analysis and for marketing purposes (for example online, by e-mail, postal)
Used terms and their definitions
• „personal data“ any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person(‘the person concerned’); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
• „affected person“ any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
• „processing“ any process performed with or without the help of automated processes or any such process associated with personal data such as collecting, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction;
• „restriction of processing“ the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in future;
• „profiling“ any type of automated processing of personal data that involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests to analyze or predict the reliability, behavior, whereabouts or location of this natural person;
• „person responsible“ the natural or legal person, public authority or other body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria of his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law;
• „receiver“ a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
• „third parties“ a natural or legal person, public authority or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data;
• „consent“ the data subject to any expression of intent, informed and unambiguous in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject indicates that he / she agrees to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her.
• Obtaining consent: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR
• To fulfill our services and carry out contractual measures: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR
• To fulfill our legal obligations: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR
• To safeguard our legitimate interest: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR
• If the security of a data subject or another natural person requires the processing of personal data: Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR
Collaboration with processors and third parties
• You have given your express consent to us,
• the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing contract”, this takes place in consideration of Art. 28 GDPR.
Data transfers to third countries
If data is processed by us or by third parties in a third country (ie outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)), this is done to fulfill our agreed (pre) contractual and legal obligations or based on our legitimate interests. According to Art. 44 et seq. GDPR, we reserve the right to process data only under special circumstances, subject to legal or contractual permissions. The processing takes place in compliance with a data protection standard according to the EU (eg “Privacy Shield”).
Rights of data subjects
You can always exercise the following rights with us:
• Information about your stored data and their processing,
• Correction of incorrect personal data,
• Deletion of your stored data,
• Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
• Objection to the processing of your data by us and
• Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
• If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke the consent granted to us pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR.
Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of the data concerning you according to Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes. You can assert your opposition to the use of your data to us in the following ways: By e-mail, fax, telephone or postal written.
Cookies and right of objection
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption (SSL) technology over HTTPS.
When users leave comments on our site, they will also be saved the time of their creation and the username previously chosen by the site visitor. This is for our security, as we may be prosecuted for any illegal content on our website, even if created by users.
Registration on our website
When registering for the use of our personalized services, some personal information will be collected, such as name, address, contact and communication information such as telephone number and e-mail address. If you are registered with us, you can access content and services that we offer only to registered users. Registered users also have the option of changing or deleting the data specified during registration at any time. Of course, we also provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. We are happy to rectify or delete these at your request, as far as no statutory storage requirements preclude.
Deletion of data
Personal data are deleted or restricted in scope according to Art. 17 and 18 GDPR. The data collected from us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements. Data, which must be stored for commercial or tax reasons, are blocked and is not otherwise used.
Data collection for business transactions
In terms of cooperation with customers, prospects and business partners, we collect and process the following data:
• contractual data (for example running time, service specification, etc.)
• financial data (e.g. bank details, payment transactions, etc.)
These data are used to provide contractual services, our services, marketing, advertising and market research.
Ordering process in the online shop and customer account
You can either place orders as a guest through our website without registering or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that you can log in to our shop in the event of a future order directly with your e-mail address and your password without having to enter your contact information again. Your personal data will be entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. If you place an order via our website, we will collect the following data in the case of a guest order as well as in the case of a registration in the shop:
• Salutation, first name, surname,
• a valid email address,
• telephone number (landline and / or mobile).
The collection of these data happens,
• to identify you as our customer;
• to process, fulfill and handle your order;
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing;
• for the settlement of possible liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
• to ensure the technical administration of our website;
• to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, we will obtain your consent to process this information. The data processing is based on your order and / or registration and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the stated purposes for the proper processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the purchase agreement. The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have consented.
External payment service providers
In the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
For the payment process, the terms and conditions and the privacy statements of the respective payment service providers, which are available within the respective websites, or transactional applications apply.
Administrative and organizational instance
For our administration and organization, we collect and process data within the scope of legal obligations. Processing basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR. In order to maintain our business and provide services that are in the interests of office organization, financial accounting and administration, we process data and may transmit it to financial, (tax) advisors or accountants and financial institutions. We store this company-related data permanently in accordance with legal regulations.
Analyzes and market research
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR we collect, process and analyze personal data for market research purposes.
When contacting us (for example by contact form, e-mail, telephone, letter or social media), according to Art. 6 para. b) GDPR processed data of the person will be concerned.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, you give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions.
On the basis of your given consent, we will regularly send you our newsletter or comparable information by e-mail to your specified e-mail address.
For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of your E-Mail address is sufficient. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, the data you provide will be used exclusively for this purpose. Subscribers may also be notified by email about circumstances relevant to the service or registration (such as changes to the newsletter offer or technical conditions).
For an effective registration we need a valid e-mail address. In order to verify that an application is actually made by the owner of an e-mail address, we use the “Double opt-in” procedure. For this purpose we record the order of the newsletter, the dispatch of a confirmation mail and the receipt of the requested answer. Further data is not collected. The data will be used exclusively for the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties.
The consent to the storage of your personal data and their use for the newsletter can be revoked at any time. Each newsletter has a link to it.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
We use third-party service offerings in our online presence, such as Videos or fonts. These affiliations of third parties, taking into account Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR, helps us to create analyzes and to optimize our presence. For the use of these bindings, the IP address of the user is transmitted. If a third-party provider uses so-called pixel tags (also known as “web beacons”), they can use, for example, technical information about the browser and operating system are evaluated. Also, this information can be linked to other sources.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The purposes of the data processing are the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser Add On for deactivating Google Analytics.
Conversion-Tracking and Google AdWords
Our website uses Google Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an advertisement sent by Google, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers’ websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the required setting of a cookie – for example via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies or sets your browser to block cookies from the domain “googleleadservices.com”.
Please note that you can not delete the opt-out cookies as long as you do not want to record measurement data. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google’s data processing, please see the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on managing your own data related to Google products, click here.
In order to render our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: For example, Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
On some of our websites we embed Youtube videos. The corresponding plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, it will connect to Youtube’s servers. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. This can be prevented by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
Anyone who has disabled the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to expect such cookies when watching YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
Usage of smartlook
This website uses smartlook, a web-analytic-program from. Smartlook uses „cookies“, text datas, which are saved on your computer and which enable the analysis of your usage of our website. The usage of our website generates datas which through the cookies (including your IP-address) are being send and saved on a server at smartlook in europe. We or third parties like Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., Tax-ID CZ03668681 can collect and save your personal datas generated by your usage of this website. If you wish not to be tracked you can unsubscribe from tracking with following this link Opt-out-Seite.
Sales marketing via VM-Werk